The Public Foundation Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia – Kyrgyzstan are looking for energetic and motivated international volunteers to work with us in our Bishkek office:
This is an exciting opportunity for you to get involved with an experienced local organization and gain valuable experience in facilitating activities for organizational development.
EFCA is a leading NGO in Kyrgyzstan engaged in implementing a wide array of development programs all across the country. We work with a range of international donors and local partners. You will be given real opportunity – improve fundraising, develop project proposals and get involved in project monitoring, evaluation, and research. You also would be able – study our program activities throughout the country, to explore Kyrgyz culture, traditions, and identity, to learn Kyrgyz and Russian languages.
The skills we’re looking for in you:
- Cultivating Relationships with Prospective Donors;
- Assessing the Interests of Prospective Donors;
- Writing Funding/Grant Proposals;
- Conducting Research to Identify Prospects;
- Effectively work with an EFCA team to engage them in the fundraising process.
- The volunteering is an unpaid position;
- The interested candidate must send the CV and Cover Letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate the “Volunteer” in the subject line of your letter).
We accept interns at any time of the year, and are open to discussion regarding its scope.